A friend of mine recommended to me a fairly new podcast that has an essential “Who’s Who” of current interesting thinkers. In turn, I’d like to recommend to you the same. It is called “It’s All Happening”and can be found here.
The interview list is very impressive and the style is very conversational. I haven’t heard one of these that didn’t keep me absorbed all the way through. Here are some of the outstanding guests:
- Douglas Rushkoff – Media theorist and author of several ground-breaking books
- Joi Ito – Professor and Director of the MIT Media Lab
- Dr. Dan Siegel – Prof at UCLA School of Medicine runs the Mindsight Institute
- Karen Greenberg – Director of Fordham’s Center on National Security
- Ram Dass – the one and only
- Sharon Salzberg – leading teacher of Insight meditation in the West
- Joshua Fouts – Executive Director at Bioneers
- Dr. Rick Doblin – Executive Director of MAPS
- Alex and Allyson Grey – artists and authors
The podcast is run by Zach Leary.